iPhone 4 won't sync music...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by wku13, Jan 20, 2011.

1. wku13 macrumors newbie

Everything else syncs just fine but for some reason when iTunes starts syncing my music it will get through about 30 songs or so and then stop and give me an error code or say one of the files are corrupt or just say there was an error and then nothing will end up on my phone. I took the phone and computer to the apple store but they said since I'm running Windows they didn't know what to do other than reinstall iTunes. I don't have any idea what the problem is, and I have an iPod nano and that syncs just fine...can anybody help?

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

3. wku13 thread starter macrumors newbie

No, it's never said the songs can't be found but it has said that a song is corrupt and then it just stops after that. I don't know why it would say that though because my iPod seems to sync just fine

4. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

Instead of trying to sync all of your song at once, why don't you sync a few at a time and see if you can't find the one that it doesn't like.

5. wku13 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well it seems like every time I try and sync all my music at once it finds a different song that it has a problem with, or sometimes it just says it couldn't sync because "an error occurred" and doesn't give me a specific song. I've tried clearing out my library and just putting in one CD or even just one song to sync and it looks like it works but then when i go to play it on my phone it plays the song all out of order for some strange reason..