iPhone 4 WRISTBAND - where can I get one?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jon08, Apr 9, 2011.

1. jon08 macrumors 65816

I would like to find a strap or something of sorts for my iPhone 4 to keep it on my wrist like a watch so that I could monitor it while jogging, for example. Does anyone know where I could get such thing?

I don't like the idea of an armband because if I were to keep the phone on my triceps, I couldn't monitor it. Hence I would want to keep my phone on my wrist, but from what I've seen so far all of those armbands are to be kept on your triceps. Useless to me.

Btw, can any of those actually be worn on your wrist? Or is it actually not possible to tighten them so much as to fit the wrist, so only a terminator could probably fit them?:D

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

http://www.iarmband.co.uk/

As an example! But google there are lots on the Market!

3. jon08 thread starter macrumors 65816

But this is again an ARMband...... I'm looking for something to put on my wrist.

4. jon08 thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks!

I've come across the one on eBay before, but for some reason it won't even let me contact the seller, so I ruled that one out.

I like the Armband Mobi one - seems just like what I've been looking for. It's just that the website looks a bit shady; they don't even provide the price. Do you have any experiences with them?