iPhone 4G - Questions regarding Pre-Order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by desithugsr, Jun 14, 2010.

1. desithugsr macrumors member

Ok I have a couple of questions regarding the iPhone 4G - I know nothing is confirmed yet but any speculations, answers, opinions is helpful.

Regarding preorders I understand we can preorder from both the physical Apple and AT&T stores as well as online. My questions are this:

1) If we preorder online from either store, does that mean we'll only receive the phones by mail? If so, is it possible to ship them to a location other then the billing address for credit card on file?

2) Any chance preordering online through either store will allow us to "pick up" in a physical store?

3) If we go into a store and preorder on the 15th, does that mean we'll receive the device in the store on the 24th when the phone is released or will it be shipped to us?

4) Is it worth it for me to preorder tomorrow if I can be guaranteed I'll have the device in my hands on the 24th?

5) White or Black? I CAN'T DECIDE!!

2. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

All the answers to your questions, honestly have been thoroughly discused throughout the forum. Search is your friend. This is about the 10th thread Ive read with all the same questions.

3. iBLAKEE macrumors 6502

1:Yes
    2:Yes
    3:Either
    4:Yes
    5:Your decision

4. r3voLoL macrumors member

1. search
    2. search
    3. search
    4. search
    5. search