iPhone 4G same headphones as 3GS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iMaconApple, Jun 4, 2010.

1. iMaconApple macrumors 6502a

you think that they will update the headphones on the new iphone 4G?
    i hope so because the 3GS is really cheap and only last months and plus the mic sucks..that little wana be grill is fake i took it apart on my other one that failed and theres no holes im on my second one and its falling apart..i really like the the controls but the mic/quality of it is cheap..also the rubber on the earphones tear apart very easy..

2. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

Twitch* iPhone [misspelling iPhone is annoying, but thats just me]

I bet they will, but the only thing i am hoping for is that if i chose the black iPhone, it will come with black headphones

3. elephunkman macrumors 65816

They might, but the microphone and ability to control volume is good for me. I only use the iPhone headphones in the car. Minimal noise cancellation so good for me.

4. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

You'll never see black cords/cables from Apple. Looks cheap and PC-ish.

5. iMaconApple thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah black would look nice..i hope/if they do fix the headphones that it will be silver aluminum with circle like buttons to match the iPhone:apple:

im sticking with my second headphones thats almost at the end of its life..:rolleyes: cheap things maybe thats why it didn't come with the iPad

6. SDAVE macrumors 68040

SDAVE

If you want good headphones, you have to pay $$$ for it. Apple headphones are terrible.

Even the $20 Sony in-ear phones are way better. Get that and you'll be happy. Promise.

I don't know how people use the Apple headphones. I like the clicker and the mic, but I rarely used it.

7. HoldFastHope macrumors 6502

Doubt it, seems like the headphones are an after-thought really.

I bought a pair of Sehnheiser headphones which have lasted me three years and I wouldn't trade for the world. Couldn't ever imagine using the Apple headphones unless I really had to, the difference is that big.

8. iMaconApple thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah i like the controls on the apple ones..is there one works just like the apple ones:confused:to control volume/pause/voice control ect..

9. Striker-UMB macrumors regular

Yeah no kidding I purchased my iPod touch 1G when it was first released and went through about 3 pairs between a 2 year period plus I bought a cheap pair from my college to get me through a couple of days. I then purchased my iPhone 3G S this past November and the rubber ring around the earbud is hanging off and the right speaker has lost a lot of its sound ability.

I doubt Apple will change the headphones, I do like the little remote though with the 3G S headphones. Anyone have any recommendations on some good quality headphones with a mic?

10. SDAVE macrumors 68040

SDAVE

I know some Sennheiser in-ear phones have that clicker, so check it out.

11. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

They might update them, but the quality won't change.

If you want decent sound, you've got to upgrade.

12. machacker macrumors regular

The shure 115m headphones are really good if you are looking to pay premium.

13. cobie454 macrumors regular

cobie454

It probably will be the same headphones, I would like some better ones but the included Apple ones will suffice!!

14. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

No they will include a mini vid camera so u don't have to pull out ur iPhone to video chat LOL :b

Nothey will most likely be the same

15. elephunkman macrumors 65816

The only one that have the same features currently for the voice control and volume control are the dr. dre ones.

16. androiphone macrumors 65816

I doesn't matter if they are the same, I will not have my ears insulted by the sound quality that comes from standard apple earphones, and this is from me who uses a £7 pair of philips earphones that in all honesty sound like £100 sennheisers compared to apples cr@p - FACT

17. elephunkman macrumors 65816

As I said earlier, I only use them for phone calls in my car or on the go because they're easy to stow away and take out. :D

18. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

The black MacBook was a huge seller. Somehow I think if they came out with black headphones, the RDF would kick in and people would snatch them up.

19. ChrisGonzales90 macrumors 6502a

ChrisGonzales90

people said apple will always have white products. Well I'm seeing less and less white and more sliver and black.

20. elephunkman macrumors 65816

Silver and black is really nice. But the cables are still white along with the docks.

21. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Black accessories w/ a black product is just how it should be. White looks odd...