iPhone 4G ... what about Canada ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Stitch30, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Stitch30 macrumors member

Hi !

They said that the 4th generation iPhone will be available June 24 in the U.S, Japan, France, Germany and U.K. They don't say anything about Canada.

On the canadian Apple website they don't give any information. We can register to get the latest updates. On the FutureShop website, they say that it will get a release in July. Who's wrong ? Who's right ?

Anybody knows something about it ? I hope that it won't get the international september release date.

Thanks.

2. suss2it macrumors regular

They had a list of countries that were getting it in July and Canada was one of them.

I don't see why we are getting it a month after America & Europe even though we're right next to America.:mad:

3. Zach23 macrumors regular

It doesn't have anything to do with the location of Canada, it has to do with the carriers. Maybe apple and rogers/bell/telus/fido/other saskatchewan carrier haven't reached an agreement yet

4. macdaddy1991 macrumors member

we got shafted that's what. hugeeeee disappointment for me :(

5. bowzer macrumors 6502

bowzer

A month isn't really that long to wait... We had to wait over a year to get the iPhone in Canada when it was originally released, this will go quick :)

6. taran420 macrumors 6502a

Yea don't mind the wait but give me a actual release date and upgrade eligibilty info so I can plan on how I can get it for free!! Again :p :D

7. goobot macrumors 603

goobot