I'm going to buy either the 32GB or 64GB iPhone 4S. My question is, when I go to sell this phone so I can buy the next release of the phone which will have better resale value? Of course since the 64GB is more expensive I should be able to get more. But considering the price of the phone would it be easier to sell the 32GB version? Currently I have to pay full price as my upgrade is about 5 months away. If I wait 5 months it wouldn't make much sense to get the 4S when the next version will be out within about 6 months at that point. So, if I pay $850 now will I be able to get $600+ in 8 months to 1 year? Or if I pay $750 will I still be able to get the same $600+? Would $500+ be more realistic for either phone? And also do you think white is better than black in terms of resale value? What do you think? What would you do?