iPhone 4s 64GB with IOS 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alitek12, Apr 25, 2015.

1. alitek12 macrumors newbie

Hello, I was wondering if I was to replace an iPhone 4S 64GB at this point. What IOS version would it have? Is there any chance that it comes on IOS 7 instead of something lower or higher. I doubt that it will come with IOS 8 at this point but neither do I want it to come with anything IOS 6 or below. Preferably I would want it to have IOS 7.1.X.

2. !!! macrumors 6502

!!!

Why? iOS 7 is one of the worse versions. Why not get something newer?

3. Paddle1 macrumors 68030

iOS 7 has faster performance than iOS 8. There are also bugs in 8 that can be an issue.

4. alitek12 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah that's why I mentioned 7.1.x instead of 7.0.x. I have it on my iPad 2 and it outperforms the 4s which has IOS 8

5. sy1888 macrumors newbie

4s on ios 8

Just new to iphones and to this site but bought a 4s few weeks ago from Gumtree(UK second hand market) for £65 and replaced battery myself for £10 from Ebay and IOS 8.3 works fine so far with no problems but maybe im just used to my old android device which was horrible in every way possible but time will tell but so far im loving everything about my new phone and have become a bit obssesed with iphones and looking for a 5 or 5s now even tho the 4s is a great phone imo, Hmmmm:)