Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaspreet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2014
Hello,
I Am New To This Forums. I Wanted To Know Which One Is Better iPhones 4s 8GB Or 4 16GB Or 5c 8GB. I Am Confused. Please Help Me

Jaspreet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2014
The Memory was Sufficient For You?

----------

Or Should I Order From eBay But I Have Heard There Have Been Scams But The Seller % is 98.6%. should I Buy From eBay Or Any Other Trust Online website??

Tumbleweed666

macrumors 68000
Mar 20, 2009
Near London, UK.
I get by on 8MB on a 4S(though I've just ordered a 64GB 6+). Its not a lot though.

But a 5c will be much faster than a 4, have better resale value in a couple of years time, has a bigger screen. That would be my reasons. YMMV.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Is 8gb enough? That will depend very much on your usage. I had the 32gb on my last two phones and it was always full.
If you don't have your music and videos on your phone, maybe you could get by. Personally I've gone to 64gb on my 6+ and am loving the extra room!
Some apps can be in excess of 1gb though, so you will need to be selective.
And yes EBay can be full of scammers, but generally they side with the buyer. Meet in an Apple Store if possible so they can varify the phone as it locked or stolen. And don't pay cash.

Jaspreet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2014
Actually I Want Simple Apps Like WhatsApp, Facebook, Some Bunch Of Photos And Small Games Like Temple Run 2 Or Subway Surfers and Thats All. But i Have 16GB iPad Mini To Run Music Or Play High Graphics Games. So What Do You Suggest iPhone 4s 8GB Or Something Else????

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.