iPhone 4S active tracking thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CrazyRussian540, Oct 11, 2011.

1. CrazyRussian540 macrumors member

Did an search of the forum for a similar thread (active tracking discussion) and couldn't find anything, so I figured I'd make a thread.

Starting a thread for active/obsessive tracking of 4S shipment packages, mostly for fun.

Here's what I got so far:

[​IMG]

Did some digging around and found out that UPS flight 5X59 makes daily Hong Kong > Alaska, with today's departure time scheduled for 9:15HKT, however its currently 9:37HKT, and neither FlightAware nor FlightStats are showing any motion for this flight.

I'm not worried at all whether or not my phone will get here on Friday, but I want to have some fun tracking it. So that being said, anyone with a better knowledge of aviation have any ideas about this?

And feel free to discuss your own tracking of other UPS or FedEx flights that you think your phones may be on.

2. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

Pssst. Look at the two threads at the top of the forum...

3. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

4. CrazyRussian540 thread starter macrumors member

Sorry, Saw that thread and remembered how it was just a discussion of when phones shipped or will be shipped as of yesterday and earlier. Just checked it after you mentioned this and saw that its evolved to this.

But on topic: Just checked flight 5X63, and not showing any movement for that one either. Theoretically this batch of phones could've made it on either of those 2 flights, but I'm not seeing anything.

5. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

You couldn't find an active tracking thread though I count about 10+ in the first 3 pages (around the topic start time)?

Did you actually search or want to be the "man" posting a tracking thread?

6. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

No need to get upset.