iphone 4s antenna

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paulshaqz, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

so i finally picked up my 4s today and so far i'm pretty happy with it except the antenna issue seems questionable i won't lie i was kinda expecting to get around 4 bars but it seems to be the same as the iPhone 4 2 and 3 bars i know when my friend let me test her verizon iPhone it gave me 4 bars in my house i'm not sure if its my house or att signal? dose anybody else experiencing this?

thanks in advance.

2. jredecop macrumors 6502a

3. WannaGoMac macrumors 65816

Bars, whatever. Do you drop calls and do you get more consistent reliable internet connectivity.

4. Paulshaqz thread starter macrumors 6502a

internet seems quicker i had like 2 dropped calls so far other then that every seems fine but curious why att reception is still flimsy in my area/home.?

5. SomeonePlzHelp macrumors regular

My desk with my computer and charger is in the corner of my room, and the adjacent room on the other side of my desk corner in my room is the bathroom.
    I am convinced the bathtub and toilet draw/attract all the signal from my phone, because everywhere else in the house I get like 4 bars. At my desk I get 1...
    So the bathtub, acts like a gigantic metal magnet for both wifi and cell service in my house.
    Just thought I would share this super cool stories with some bros, so inb4coolstorybro.

6. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

I have a verizon iPhone 4S and I never have less than 5 bars. That almost never happened with my BlackBerry (I would always have between 3 and 4 bars)