iPhone 4S AT&T shipping date delayed!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Prissy, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Prissy macrumors 6502

May 7, 2009
    ERr... I called them and asked about the shipping date and the guys said there is a delay for the 4S for the people that ordered on the AT&T website. It will ship 21 -28 days from the date ordered.. W- T -F !!:(
  2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Don't pay too much attention to what one rep says. Call back and I bet you get another answer
    When did you order, what did you order, and where are you (not specifically but east or west coast)?
  3. Virance macrumors regular

Oct 1, 2011
    When did you put your order in? The 21-28 day delay is for people putting their orders in right now.

If you put it in early on the 7th you should get it on the 14th.
  4. pugnut macrumors 6502a

Jul 1, 2007
    Don't worry. That is a canned response and a script. Fact is they are shipping from apple fulfillment and my guess is that you will have your tracking number by Wed am
  5. Prissy thread starter macrumors 6502

May 7, 2009
    ahhh.. glad that you guys are telling me this, I did order on the very first day. I was kind of doubting what the rep told me too.. but it's his word so...:confused: So we all should get it this friday?
  6. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

Aug 11, 2006
    Washington, D.C.
    Either posters are lying or AT&T reps are intentionally having fun with customers....as I have now seen about 4-5 threads with people saying that AT&T reps told them <insert crazy rumor>

I mean, it is hilarious but I dont blame the customer if they were told such a thing