IPhone 4S availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brooklyn360, Oct 15, 2011.

1. brooklyn360 macrumors member

I heard and read, that there were much more iPhone this time around.
    I saw an At&t reseller that had them in stock and a couple of Radio shacks too. Unfortunately I didn't find any iPhone on my sprint stores.
    Can I still find an iPhone for Sprint this weekend on the apple store? :)

2. brooklyn360 thread starter macrumors member

3. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

I walked into my local AT&T store and was able to purchase a 32GB black 4s without any stock issues at all. They were sold out of all 16GB phones however. Call your local AT&T or VZW/Sprint store before going there obviously to verify in stock status. Good luck!

4. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

I'd recommend calling before just showing up. Availability really seems to depend on where you live. Some places had huge lines of people waiting to get a phone, some had none. Best of luck!

5. bjb.butler macrumors 6502a

bjb.butler

I just walked into the Victoria Gardens Apple Store and walked out with my phone like 30mins ago

6. Legionnaire Suspended

There are tons of them here in alaska, all of our att stores still have them, however 16gb white is completely sold out of this state.

7. eNcrypTioN macrumors 6502

I too had issues finding Sprint iPhones. Every Sprint store I went to here in Ft. Lauderdale, FL was sold out of iPhones. I just went ahead and placed my order at the store for a black 64GB and was told I would have it in 3 - 6 days so it's all good.

8. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

ViperDesign

I walked into a Verizon store around 4pm yesterday and they were out of 32, 64GB black iphones, but they had a handful of 16GB black ones left.

Plenty of white ones

9. comcor macrumors newbie

Walked into an AT&T authorized reseller today and they had all phone models in stock. Nearby Apple store also seemed to be fully stocked.