Iphone 4s battery calibration issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kfx450r, Sep 14, 2012.

1. kfx450r macrumors newbie

So I got my first Iphone 4s a little over a month ago, about 3 weeks later I noticed at 70% battery it would die, but it stayed at 100% for longer than usual, despite this it didn't seem to last as long as it should have so I brought it to the apple store and gave me a new phone.

This was about a week or 2 ago and now my new one just died at 32%...I think the problem is when I leave my phone on the charger for an extended period of time after it hits 100% (whether I pass out or something) it seems the battery seems to get majorly screwed up..

Is letting the phone die then charge it to 100% the only way to calibrate it because that hasn't worked...still seems to die at 32%

2. scottytwo macrumors member

What version ios are u running? are you genuine ios or jailbroken?

3. Rcflex macrumors member

Rcflex

What do you have running in the backround? Ie. Music, bluetooth, email (if you get lots of junk mail is not good), data roaming, etc...

So the phone just powers off even though it's showing enough juice to keep it on??? So you notice this when you try to use the phone and its not on??? you have to turn it on again ? also this is your second phone and there both doing the same thing?? Do you work in some high magnetic feild? It's kind of strange that both the phones are having the same problem...

Maybe it's some app you are using that is causing this problem...

More info would help...

Peace