Has anyone observed the following symptoms on iPhone4s after upgrading to IOS8
- Battery drains at peak rate
- Device gets hotter even when not in use
- While on call the devices gets so hot that you get a message "Temperature.." and the call is dropped and you cant use it until it gets cooled down.
- Sometimes, call would not go through and so does the message, until you restart the device.
- Right Side of the phone by the sim card gets very hot.
iPhone4s works fine until you start using the cell services like calls,messages or 3G.
I have optimized the phone for battery life.
Reinstalled and even reverted the IOS.
Upgraded back to IOS 8.0.2
Set it up as a new device, you name it and they all have been done.
Store had checked and said it is not a battery or a motherboard issue.. strange