iPhone 4s - Bluetooth Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by HawaiiGolfer, Feb 6, 2012.

1. HawaiiGolfer macrumors newbie

Does anyone have a problem with their iPhone 4s bluetooth? I just bought a Bose Wireless Mobile Soundlink, however, my iPhone 4s won't connect (pair) to the Bose (bluetooth) Soundlink. I've heard Apple's iPhone 4s has bluetooth connection problems. Does anyone know of a fix? Thank you.

2. Patra01 macrumors newbie

iPhone 4s - Bluetooth Issue

Hi HawaiiGolfer,

Many thanks for showing the interest to find the support of your problem. However it's very necessary to gain more details about the use of your Bluetooth. My advise is to read the instruction carefully, so that you will find the desirable options about the Bluetooth use.

Have a great day !

3. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

I've paired mine with dozens of Bluetooth devices. Never an issue.

4. BlondeCurve macrumors newbie

HawaiiGolfer - I'm having the same problem :(. Just upgraded from iPhone 3G to 4s and suddenly it can't discover either of my Plantronics bluetooth's. Any luck on finding a solution??

5. BlondeCurve macrumors newbie

Fixed! (for connecting to Platronics M50)

Wow I feel silly! The device I was trying to connect to the iPhone was my Plantronics Bluetooth M50... And I knew you had to press & hold the button on the M50 until it goes into "pairing mode" ... but I was simply pressing the wrong button (did not realize the device had to buttons!). Anyway, good luck on your fix, HawaiiGolfer.