iPhone 4S bumper color?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by white.noise, Oct 30, 2011.

1. white.noise macrumors member

So I ordered a white iPhone 4S but I don't know what color bumper to get so I need your help! The two colors I can't decide between is the orange and black bumper. If someone could please provide pictures maybe of the two different color bumpers on the phone that would be great! Otherwise leave a suggestion of what color I should get! Thanks!

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

3. white.noise thread starter macrumors member

Do you have pictures?

4. tctony macrumors 6502a

tctony

Don't get black. It looks sexy in the pictures, but doesn't look as good IRL.

5. white.noise thread starter macrumors member

6. davidnyjets macrumors 6502

davidnyjets

I have the black bumper on my white 4s and I love it. In pictures and IRL. :D

[​IMG]

7. white.noise thread starter macrumors member

I meant the non Apple pics

8. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

I picked up a black one for my white 4s, like it.

9. malias4 macrumors 6502a

malias4

10. Godzirra macrumors 6502

Somewhere on Salisbury plain, and Apple, UK
    Ditto

11. walds11 macrumors 6502a

I am planning on buying white bumper for my black 4S. I like the contrast of white bumper on black iPhone.

According to some reviews, the bumper scratches the metal antenna band which concerns me. Also, the white gets dirty and the light grey parts discolor according to the reviews. No biggie, that's normal wear and tear. Are the Apple bumpers really worth it? I saw on a YouTube video where a guy put duct tape on the inside to prevent scratching on the metal antenna band. That is a good solution.

12. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Pink

13. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

I have to be honest. I started out with the blue bumper. Within a week the color actually started to fade/change. Went back to Apple to replace it. Well they did but wouldnt let me get a different color. So within a week of the blue replacement, it started to do the same thing. I gave up and have been using bumpers off ebay now. I think I paid like $6. I have blue, white and black. No real issues with any of them.
    As far as scratching, I have the clear-coat full body. So there are strips that protect the sides of the phone.