Iphone 4s camera

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Trinity82, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Trinity82 macrumors member

I recently bought an iphone 4s and the camera is pure crap! Blurry pictures and I cant focus on anything to take a picture. I am really quite disappointed. I bought the phone used and the phone is 100% mint so it doesnt make much sence to me why the camera is like this?
    Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on this? What to do?

2. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

When you are buying something used, the first thing you do before committing to buy is to check the phone's features. Try the camera, go to photos, try to see if u can get wifi signals, test the speaker button, toggle the vibrate switch to see if it works, make a call and etc....

Eventhough it looks mint from the outside, the seller could possibly gave u a lemon.

I bought 2 used 4S myself and I made sure everything works like its new before buying them.

3. Trinity82 thread starter macrumors member

I did test it all out and it was all fine. unfortunately I didnt test the camera feature. I am wondering if the lens on the camera could be replaced somehow?

4. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

Unless you know what you are doing and you are a tech genius when it comes to repairing an iPhone, my best suggestion is to take it back to the apple store and get a replacement that's if your phone is still under warranty or pay $149 for out of warranty phones. If not, search your local craigslist and find a tech guy that repairs iPhones. Good luck.