iPhone 4S Capsule Rebel UK

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by smallguy, Oct 25, 2011.

1. smallguy macrumors regular

Hi, Im currently looking for a Verizon Switcheasy Capsule Rebel White for my white iPhone 4S.

I know that the Verizon iPhone 4 is the same layout with the silent switch, Antenna band etc,

But i cannot find a Verizon one in the UK. Can anyone help?

Thanks

2. couzo macrumors newbie

I to am from the UK and always get my Switcheasy cases from the Euro shop.

http://europe.switcheasy.com/

They ship really quickly and you get your case normal within 5 business days.

Hope that helps

3. smallguy thread starter macrumors regular

Have you got the 4S? And does it fit, Also can you see the antenna cut about the silent switch etc?

Thanks
    P.S Its 28 euros on ebay there much cheaper but you dont know if they fit like the Verizon models etc.

4. macwannabee macrumors newbie

White £18 delivered on Amazon atm (was @£15 earlier this week) - various colours, various prices... 99% sure it will be fine for a 4s (have ordered one !) - Switcheasy are selling these as suitable for the 4 and 4S anyhow ! Great case, had one one my 3G for three years now...

5. smallguy thread starter macrumors regular

macwannabee, Please message me through this or post in this thread if it fits the iPhone 4S which you brought from amazon

That would be amazing, You should be able to see the antenna band above the silent switch :)

Thanks

6. macwannabee macrumors newbie

Still waiting for delivery, due at the end of the month.Just reading around and there are reports on MacRumors (user: lightbreeze) reports the case fits fine. Switcheasy are saying, via their Facebook page that any case purchased from them will definitely fit the 4S. Happy to report back on my experience when I have the case (and the 4S) !

7. couzo macrumors newbie

As long as you get new stock it will fit fine. I bought a nude case that was down to fit the 4s but did not. I emailed them and they sent me out one that did fit free of charge.