iPhone 4S Case and Canadian Question.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nyalotha, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Nyalotha macrumors member

Two questions for my fellow iPhone friends. I will be getting the 4s and giving my 4 to my mother as she wants to finally get rid of her dumb phone and see what the hype is about.

1) She wants a case for the iphone 4 (or 4s, haven't decided if i'll pass to let her use the newer model since Siri may help her) do any reliable case makers have ones with Football/NHL logos? I'm looking for a brand name added to it so I'm not buying some plastic garbage from eBay.

2) As a Canadian, do I simply call Rogers / Bell on Friday? Any word ? I still don't see a thing about the 4s on their websites. Can I use apple.ca to pre-order and choose them as the carrier? Will Apple Servers be able to handle the stress at say 12:01... :p

Cheers

2. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Pre-orders on Friday are only for unlocked iPhone 4S for $649 and up.

3. Nyalotha thread starter macrumors member

Ah..it said pre-order 'and choose your carrier' so I assumed we could buy contract from them too...oh well. Do rogers/ bell generally have them in stock at their stores for me to camp outside of?

4. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

I know the site says you can pre-order with the carrier of your choice online but I think it just copied and pasted from the U.S. website.