iPhone 4S case for the UK Version

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jibbajabba, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Jibbajabba macrumors 65816

Could people from the UK post links for cases which are proven to fit ? I am a bit confused about the differences in US models so I prefer to get this from people with UK models to be 100% sure .. I now shipped my third case back to Amazon and I am getting a bit tired of trials here.

I currently use a leather pouch to have at least some protection, but I'd prefer something to show off my white awesomeness :)

2. Mrrikki macrumors regular

Got a new Apple bumper and using that right now.

3. AdamskiUK macrumors regular

^^

I'm planning on picking up the Speck Pixelskin HD - I was on the phone to an Apple rep from my local shop and he said that one works. It doesn't look all that great at first, but it's a really sturdy, effective case with no real negatives. I'm pairing it up with a bestskinsever.com fullbody cover and I'll have an Element Vapour (probably a Chinese one) for when I want to show off the phone ;)

It'd be nice if the phone turned up first, however -_-

4. Soundburst macrumors 6502a

I've ordered the LuckyLabs antenna wrap so I can use a bumper without scratching.

Are the Apple bumpers better than the cheaper ones that are on Amazon?

5. Mrrikki macrumors regular

Never had amazon ones; had 3 on iPhone 4; apart from discolouring on the orange one they were great in my opinion.

6. Soundburst macrumors 6502a

Thanks buddy. I'll get an Apple Black one :)

7. dqfayi macrumors regular

Based on iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, the case which used for iPhone 4 now are already can used for iPhone 4S too.:D

8. Jibbajabba thread starter macrumors 65816

It can't ...

9. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

I won't use an Apple bumper again, as the dirt keeps getting underneath and scratches it.

Going up to Bluewater today, so any suggestions on where to pick up a decent bumper that DOES NOT scratch?

10. parish macrumors 65816

parish

11. groovyf macrumors 6502

Got the same case myself... it arrived a couple of hours before the phone did last Friday. It was sitting there in the desk taunting me, knowing the 4S was on the way!

Anyway, it fits, but the cutout for the mute switch is a little off as they moved the switch slightly on the 4S.