iPhone 4S Case & Holster

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ikyo, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Ikyo macrumors 6502

Ikyo

I have searched and am not having much luck finding many cases that come with holsters other then the standard Defender/HC style cases. I was really hoping to find something similar to the Commuter/SG that comes with a holster. I have seen some threads of people using a Seidio holster with those, but I want to see how well they fit. If you have any suggestions on ones to look at, please let me know.

2. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Check out SeidioOnline.com. They make nice cases and have holsters to match.

I use thier holsters with many other kinds of cases as well.

3. Ikyo thread starter macrumors 6502

Ikyo

Which ones work well together? I looked at the Active X case, but some of the reviews are pretty negative of the bottom silicon part.

4. Ikyo thread starter macrumors 6502

Ikyo

I tried the Ballistic SG case out last night and it honestly fit like crap. The silicon piece was very misaligned on the phone. I guess I am back to the Commuter.

5. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

I have used the Innocase II. A typical slider. That hoster will work with most other cases of similar size.

I haven't tried the other cases, since they are too bulky for me.

Seidio makes the best holsters, IMHO. I like to be able to rapidly get to my phone, since I am a doc. I do not like carrying it in my pocket.

----------

There is also a textured case that is usually sold in the Verizon stores (not sure about ATT) that comes with a holster. The case has a built in stand. I have seen it, but not personally used it. Looks nice.

6. Ikyo thread starter macrumors 6502

Ikyo

7. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

Seidio makes great cases. I use them on and off all the time. I use the Surface with clip. Just have to watch what screen protector your using

8. Diggester macrumors newbie

Diggester

Cases from senna and proporta are the best around. I have bought them for my iPhone 4S which will be arriving on monday or tuesday ;)

9. hakr100 macrumors 6502a

I liked the SENA cases and ordered and got a nice leather one for my 4S. It has a flap that covers the screen and it is just large enough in all dimensions so that it will hit the ground first if I drop the phone. That might save the phone from breaking. The leather case is made like a fine leather wallet and the fact that the screen is covered means I can carry the phone in my pocket without worrying about scratching the glass.

10. Ikyo thread starter macrumors 6502

Ikyo

11. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Any of the Sedio cases/ holster combo work with Zagg front and back?

12. deeddawg macrumors 604

Incipio Feather or Incase Snap plus OEM Blackberry 9650 holster from ebay works well.

13. gotuonpaper macrumors newbie

Otterbox Defender and the Incipio Destroyer, and I think the Case-mate Tank

14. jasko macrumors 6502

jasko

Any holsters that will fit an Otterbox Commuter?

15. Ikyo thread starter macrumors 6502

Ikyo

Jasko someone said the Seidio Active X holster will work.