iPhone 4S Case vs Apple Care+ 2yr "oopsie" plan

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ThoseBackPages, Oct 13, 2011.

1. ThoseBackPages macrumors regular

I've been wondering if it's better to get the $99 Apple Care+ "oops, i dropped it" plan rather then spending $35+ for an iPhone Case.

I really do not want to "cover up" my 4S, but im wondering if an Apple Bumper case is better then just getting the Apple Care+ package

Thoughts?

2. X3NIA macrumors member

I got an Otterbox defender and Applecare +

Paranoia.

3. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Scuffs and dents will not be replaced but if you smash the screen it will. The case will protect from those drops and instances of marks and scratches. It's whether you can deal with having scratches IF you drop it.

4. JAbdi macrumors newbie

I will put on front,back and side protectors against scratches and if it fall down i will use the protection plan.

----------

This mobile is way too nice to cover it with ugly cases.

5. Kalaheo macrumors member

The more I looked at cases, the more expensive they got. Decided AppleCare + was the best "case".

6. cc2096 macrumors regular

cc2096

I didn't get Applecare+ when I ordered, but since they've extended the offer till November 5th for people who pre-purchased on the 7th I will be adding it. I also have both a Mophie Juice Pack Plus & I am receiving a CaseCrown Metallic Glider in Orange tomorrow. So my answer, BOTH! :D

7. ThoseBackPages thread starter macrumors regular

im leaning towards going Apple+ care and the bumper