Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AWallen90

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
Has anyone been able to determine if AT&T or Verizon iPhone 4 cases can be used with the iPhone 4S. My dad has MS and can barely handle a phone at all so I'm thinking siri would be great for him, but I want to get an Otterbox Defender as soon as possible for him but don't exactly want to pay the premium for the 4S case.

Sorry for the long winded post.
Thanks in advance for an answer.

Last edited:

kicko

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2008
if anything it make she happy because verizon cases will finally be available in all models. :D

melva

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2011
Camera Opening Different on 4S

according to Otterbox, the camera opening on the 4S model is larger than for the iPhone 4

AWallen90

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
according to Otterbox, the camera opening on the 4S model is larger than for the iPhone 4

Now that you mention it, they did increase the aperture. I didn't even think about the camera I was so focuses on the volume and mute buttons and the sensors.

LagFighter

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
AWallen90, I'm wondering the exact same thing. There's no definitive answer, and probably won't be until we receive the phones. That said, I may call Apple later to see if they will give me an answer.

chocochibi

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
I was wanting to get the mophie juice pack air, so I talked to apple, they said all iPhone 4 cases will work for the 4s.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.