Hey folks, about 6 months ago I bought an iPhone 4s. It's been working perfectly for the time that I've owned it. Last night something strange happened. I let the phone lose ALL its battery life (I've done this many times before) but this time anything I use to charge it, wall charger (Official Apple brand), iPod Dock (Which I had used many times before) and connected it to the computer (Using the official Apple USB cord), it still doesn't turn on. Now I've tried everything. I've held both buttons, nothing happens, but when it's plugged in it shows me the battery, with a sliver of red and the thunderbolt at the bottom. It doesn't pick up on iTunes either! Something weird happened this morning. It turned on, but was only at 1% battery life. I unplugged it and immediately it shut back off. It hasn't happened since. I'd love to know if there's a solution. I'm short on funds and I cannot afford to get it replaced.