iPhone 4S Full Body Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Simm0nS777, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Simm0nS777 macrumors 6502a

I'm looking for a full body protection kit for the iPhone 4S. Front screen protector, back protector and for the sides as well. Like this....

http://www.bodyguardz.com/apple-iphone-4-protection-cases-screen-protectors-covers-shields-skins-films.html

Does anyone have any recommendations for ones they have used and liked? Also wanted to make sure there was nothing different about the phone that would make the iPhone 4 protectors not fit the 4S correctly.

I've looked a bit on Amazon and most have pretty terrible reviews. just want to get something of good quality!

Thanks!

2. w00t951 macrumors 68000

w00t951

Full body protectors are notorious for falling off. I recommend a Power Support front/back set (can't tell it's on) and a bumper case of the opposite color as your iPhone. That way, you don't scratch the camera or the alloy, and the film never catches on anything and peels off. Power Support does make the best films, though. Even if you don't like bumper cases, I strongly urge you to get films from Power Support.

3. Simm0nS777 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the help. I am definitely doing the bumper with front and back protector. I just kind of wanted to protect the sides because I hear of them scratching up pretty bad over time like from taking the bumper/case on and off and didnt want that. But if they are just going to fall off I suppose I wont get one.

4. pressplay macrumors newbie

Any other opinions? Really interested in this.