Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Saileshbreaker

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
Can anyone tell me where i could acquire the iphone 4S in Canada other than the Apple store? It currently seems to be out of stock in almost all Apple stores.
Please help me

CdnMacJen

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2011
I don't know about Telus, but you can pick up an iPhone 4S at Best Buy or future shop (if they have stock), though they only sell locked phones.

roberthodgson

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2010
Get it from the Apple store if you buy from a carrier even at the full price the phone is still locked according to a rep.

Saileshbreaker

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
I need an unlocked one, all apple stores in canada seems to be out of stock. Anywhere else i could grab one?

nodootabooteet

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2010
You could try kijiji and see if anyone is selling them locally. Chances are that you will have to pay a bit of a premium to get it, but you could get it right away.

xwinger

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2009
Calgary, AB
you have to reserve it at 9:00 pm local time. just keep refreshing the page around 8:55 pm.
I've reserved 4 phones in 4 days. its not hard

Saileshbreaker

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
Tried it but was out of luck :( i need the black one, when i tried to reserve, only the white one was available

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.