iPhone 4s in white or black.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Muro, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Muro macrumors 6502

Aug 4, 2011
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
    Guys I'm planning to buy the 4s but having a hard time to decide wheter I should get the white or black one. I know it's to each his own but if I would have to choose between a black or white iPad I definately would buy the white one. The black iPhone is beautyfull but I think to like to have something different. So the white one, I still got a feeling it's a bit of a girly phone because of the white back with silver logo it's to shiny. But with the white iPad I don't have this feeling.

Any of you some experience with this, comment are welcome?
  2. HelveticaNeue macrumors 6502a

Apr 24, 2010
    I myself struggled with choosing between black or white this week. I eventually made the decision late Thursday night when I noticed how the black bezel on my iPhone 4 seemed to disappear entirely when I was using it, all I saw was the screen ... my content. On a white iPhone I feel like my eye would constantly be distracted by the white bezel.

And ... a white phone girly? Ridiculous. It's white. It's a colour. Get over it and be confident in your sexuality.
  3. jess222 macrumors 6502

Apr 13, 2010
    I was going back and forth too but finally decided on the white, must be because Im a girl lol jk ;)
  4. mloffa macrumors 6502a

Jul 13, 2009
    I'm never one to go into someone thread and complain but really? There are a million other black or white threads, man! :eek:

Go for whichever color you like. I'm getting White.
  5. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Sep 18, 2010
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    I decided White because I thought it'll be 'unique' because less people will have it. But I keep hearing from these types of threads there'll be a LOT of people going for White... Oh well.
  6. rgarjr macrumors 603

Apr 2, 2009
    Southern California
    I like how the whole front of the black one looks from far away.
  7. Muro thread starter macrumors 6502

Aug 4, 2011
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
    thanks guys, girly wasnt the right term maybe:)

I think I made my mind up. Though I still find it unexplainable why the white ipad looks nicer though, it loks more retro which I like, maybe it has got a smaller steel bezel and is that what's makes it more elegant. Thanks anyways guys.