iPhone 4s in white or black.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Muro, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Muro macrumors 6502

Guys I'm planning to buy the 4s but having a hard time to decide wheter I should get the white or black one. I know it's to each his own but if I would have to choose between a black or white iPad I definately would buy the white one. The black iPhone is beautyfull but I think to like to have something different. So the white one, I still got a feeling it's a bit of a girly phone because of the white back with silver logo it's to shiny. But with the white iPad I don't have this feeling.

Any of you some experience with this, comment are welcome?

2. HelveticaNeue macrumors 6502a

HelveticaNeue

I myself struggled with choosing between black or white this week. I eventually made the decision late Thursday night when I noticed how the black bezel on my iPhone 4 seemed to disappear entirely when I was using it, all I saw was the screen ... my content. On a white iPhone I feel like my eye would constantly be distracted by the white bezel.

And ... a white phone girly? Ridiculous. It's white. It's a colour. Get over it and be confident in your sexuality.

3. jess222 macrumors 6502

jess222

I was going back and forth too but finally decided on the white, must be because Im a girl lol jk ;)

4. mloffa macrumors 6502a

mloffa

I'm never one to go into someone thread and complain but really? There are a million other black or white threads, man! :eek:

Go for whichever color you like. I'm getting White.

5. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

I decided White because I thought it'll be 'unique' because less people will have it. But I keep hearing from these types of threads there'll be a LOT of people going for White... Oh well.

6. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

I like how the whole front of the black one looks from far away.

7. Muro thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks guys, girly wasnt the right term maybe:)

I think I made my mind up. Though I still find it unexplainable why the white ipad looks nicer though, it loks more retro which I like, maybe it has got a smaller steel bezel and is that what's makes it more elegant. Thanks anyways guys.