iphone 4s IOS5 5.01 Jailbreak issue. Airplay icon is missing SOLVED- HFC was the pro.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by retardo, Jan 25, 2012.

1. retardo, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012

retardo macrumors newbie

Hi Guys!

Really need your help on this one. I have succesfully jailbreaked my 4s and filled it with nice tweaks and apps. Everything works perfect except for one thing which is AIRPLAY!

When I try so send musik to my airport with airplay I am simply missing the airplay icon? Instead I only have the "Phone" and "Iphone speakers" icons available? I have to say here that my computer can see the airport and use airplay to send music to at this moment.

I found an old similar fix were I was told to change langauage setting to a different one that my own and then back again. This worked to begin with but again my airplay icon disapeared and now the switching forth and back with language dos'nt work.

Guy's plaese help

2. zoogme macrumors newbie

Same here.. Just noticed this :mad:

----------

Do you have HFC installed? I do.. read below:

finally after restoring and reinstalling everything and uninstalling individual apps and tweaks I narrowed it down to hands-free control, which makes me sad because I really like this new tweak..

I've written the dev and hope there's a quick fix.

----------

If you have HFC which I believe you do if you are having this issue, just do the following which using Airplay under Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1:

Go to Settings->Hands-Free Control->Listening Service: OFF

revert to ON after using Airplay feature. I hope the dev of HFC can resolve

Hope this helps guys,

zoogme

3. retardo thread starter macrumors newbie

Zoogme!

You are a ****ing genius! Sometimes I get baffled by how helpfull people can be online. This was exactly the problem and I was just about to do a clean install, and go through all my tweaks to see which one was the problem!

You have saved my day, and great that you written the developer - should I do the same to make the point?

But great work. We can now atleast conclude that Hands- Free control disables/shuts of Airplay on the device!

4. Ninjamario, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012

Ninjamario macrumors newbie

I happen to not finding this Settings->Hands-Free Control Iphone is bought in norway

EDIT

Nvm I found out that i need to purchase that HFC in cydia. Thanks and well done!

5. Nathlynn22 macrumors newbie

I had the AirPlay icon before just used it so I could play ifile music a iPod music through ear/ receiver speaker but it lottle while back its gone I have been wondering if it because I removed spire and assistantsiri server can someone help thankyou