iPhone 4S Is Still Am Amazing Phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gwaablarg, Oct 5, 2011.

1. gwaablarg macrumors newbie

Many people complain about how it is so behind android but when you compare it to any android phone it still kicks ass.

iPhone Perks
    1. Easy To Sync Music
    2. Amazing app/itunes store
    3. Soon To Have Cloud
    4. Reliable OS (almost every build of android has some horrible problem)
    5. Built to last (Androids are like a HP Computer they slow down after a month of use and after a year you are are lucky if they turn on.)

I am defiantly buying the 4s and will probably get the iPhone 5 when it comes out if they offer the same type of deal that they had if you upgraded from the 3g to the 4.

:apple:Thanks

2. LivingLarge macrumors member

All good points there :cool: I wanted a redsigned ip5, but this version is still an awesome phone and is heads above the 4 :D

3. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

There's no denying that some high-end Android phones come out with beastly specs, and I applaud them for that. I love some good hardware, but if software isn't there to implement it and put it to good, efficient use then it's a waste.

4. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Have to disagree on this one.

If iPhones were built to last then Apple would make it that Apps that used to work on iOS 2, 3, 4 etc would continue to be supported. Most apps eventually say they "only work on iOS 5, 6, 7, etc" in order to force you to upgrade your cut off device...