iPhone 4s jailbreaking

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Auian, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Auian macrumors newbie

Hello! I have been looking but not able to find a way to unlocked my iPhone 4s. I bought on amazon, is supposed to be sim unlocked but is not. How can I do this? When I turn it on is in the setup screen I choose the language, and then i can't do anything else because my sim card (tmobile) is not valid.

Thanks for your help! :)

2. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

i think you are SOL. as to a software unlock.

grevy sim,

or for a perm unlock.
    get a friend who is on ATT to do it. ATT will unlock off contract phones, for customers who are current on their bills. Have him put his sim in it, can call/go to att and say he wants his off contract iphone unlocked.

3. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

You might want to change the title of this thread to unlocking rather than jailbreaking.

Two completely different things, though sometimes unlocking can be achieved after jailbreaking.

4. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

If it's "supposed" to be sim unlocked then why don't you return it to amazon instead of telling us about it?

5. mlts22 macrumors 6502a

Seconded. If it is sold as unlocked but it isn't, the seller either is clueless, or is deliberately committing fraud. I'd return the phone and if the seller doesn't refund the cash at once, I'd be notifying Amazon and contesting the charge on the credit card.