iPhone 4S losing 4%/15 mins during usage

PatrickW98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 26, 2012
Subrubs of Chicago, IL
My iPhone 4S stand by is really good. It looses about 1% every two hours, but my usage is not the best. I was playing a game for 15 mins and my iPhone went down 4%. There were no running apps and the brightest was just under half. Is this normal? If no, how can I fix it?

I am asking this because my iPad 3's usage time is a lot better.

dsa1971

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
My iPhone 4S stand by is really good. It looses about 1% every two hours, but my usage is not the best. I was playing a game for 15 mins and my iPhone went down 4%. There were no running apps and the brightest was just under half. Is this normal? If no, how can I fix it?

What game? I don't think it's that unusual.

Comment

nfrederick

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2009

Of course your iPad's battery is better than your iPhone's.

4% while playing a game like that for 15 minutes sounds about right. If you think I'm wrong then the only thing I can tell you is to restore through iTunes and set up as a new phone. Then download the app and play for 15 minutes and see what happens.

Comment

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
Any game/application that uses a lot of power will drain your battery....I have gone down 10% in 12 minutes before on GTA III....nothing new, Nova 3 sometimes even drains my battery faster. Depends on the brightness and application/game that you are using/playing.

Comment