iPhone 4S - Music gets low after system sound interrupts

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jasko, Jul 3, 2012.

1. jasko macrumors 6502

jasko

Hi everyone. I ran a search but did not find anything.

I listen to mp3's on my default Music app on my iPhone 4S every day. I use my stock pair of Apple ear buds as well. When I get system sound notifications sometimes, the volume of my music gets really low and does not come back to normal volume after the system sound is completed.

The only way that I've figured out how to correct this is to go into my System settings > Sound > and play my ringtone and then switch back to my music and it returns to the default volume I originally had it set at.

Has this been addressed before? Am I doing something wrong here?

2. jasko thread starter macrumors 6502

jasko

This is still happening to me. Anyone else?

Bump!

3. SCStevens04 macrumors member

My volume is low on my 4S music app too, earbuds & bluetooth.. Clicking on the phone or messages app then hitting home button bumps my volume up about 20%.

4. SNNEJ macrumors newbie

This is happening to me as well. It's frustrating because the text notification is normal volume. If my phone is plugged into my car stereo I have to turn the volume up higher than normal. If a text comes through it scares the crap out of me because its so loud :eek:! It just started happening recently.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks!!
    Jenn