iPhone 4S Not Getting Calls, Having Trouble Dialing OUt

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by CalebH92, Sep 14, 2013.

1. CalebH92 macrumors newbie

Many experienced this problem back when Beta 3 came out, however it seems to be an issue again, though I've only seen one other case besides my device. Everything was fine until yesterday morning when I noticed calls going straight to voicemail and not getting a notification of a missed call. I called Sprint, and they didn't see any issues on their end, so I reset the network settings and updated the PRL. I was able to send one call through successfully, but now it's not ringing again. When I dial my number from a different phone, the line rings between 1-3 times and then my VM picks up. Is anyone else having this issue? I've done the turn off/on solution, reset and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software, but nothing seems to work.

Sprint iPhone 4S 32 GB

2. Yun0 macrumors 65816

Yun0

go to a sprint store and have them test it with a unprovisioned sim or a new one before you pay for it, if no change call sprint again. the probably could also be cell tower specific that sprint reps dont even know about (reps on the phone NEVER know ANYTHING about tower issues & the like). also backup then completely wipe the device as new, test again you can always restore ur 10 minute old backup after done ur testing.