iPhone 4s not shipping till 10/21?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sirpots, Oct 7, 2011.

1. sirpots macrumors regular

Checked my order stauts on verizon.com and it says it is not shipping till 10/21, anyone have that problem? when I ordered last night it said guranteed by 10/14 so I am a little mad. Also did anyone recive $50 off? Verizon gave me $50 off my preorder which was weird.

Thanks Guys and Gals!

2. apearlb macrumors newbie

My date changed.

I finished my order at 2:11 am (central time) so 11 minutes after launch and it said shipped to arrive on October 14th when I got the confirmation email after I got up (at 5:30 am). Then later when I checked the confirmation it said, to be shipped on October 14th. Now tonight (7pm) it is saying it will ship by October 21st.

I did get a $30 upgrade credit - but I've been sitting on that since July to upgrade because I knew I'd want the new iPhone. I'll be upset if they are bumping my order because of the credit. I wanted the phone for a trip I'm taking - if it comes on the 21st I'll have to delay it because we won't arrive home until the 24th. So they better be wrong or just being cautionary. This the first time I've ever got up for a midnight pre-order so I'd be really annoyed if they screw it up somehow for me:)

3. sirpots thread starter macrumors regular

yes thats How i felt, thanks for your input, didn't notice their was another thread going already oops! but thanks for also on the input on the the credit, didn't think apple allowed discounts haha! :p but I think that was verizon

4. au1489 macrumors newbie

Just got off the phone with a Verizon rep if you ordered before 6:00 p.m. on the 7th you will get it on the 14th otherwise you will get it on the 21st