iPhone 4S Online Pre-order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JNL Productions, Oct 6, 2011.

1. JNL Productions macrumors member

I apologize if this has already been ask. If I pre-order the iPhone 4S immediately, will it arrive at my door on October 14th or will it ship on that day? I was considering going with the Galaxy S II or waiting for the Nexus Prime, but I just can't switch devices right after Steve's passing. It may seem over dramatic, but still.

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

3. spblat macrumors 6502a

spblat

It has. It should arrive on the 14th or even the day before.

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

No one knows when it's going to be delivered and anyone who does is just guessing or making assumptions. Right now there is very little information and we won't know until the preorders start what exactly the deal is with shipping, delivery and in store pick up.

5. macslayer118 macrumors 6502

Based on the last 2 iPhone launches (iPhone 4 last year and the Verizon iPhone), you will get the phone the day it launches or even a day early. I couldn't imagine Apple would not have your phone in your hands by the day it launches.

6. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

That is true to some extent.

If Apple follows its trend, iPhones will be delivered on the 14th or (like last year) the 13th.

Then again, that's just based on a trend. They could always switch it up! :p