iPhone 4S-ORDERED! Use the Apple Store on your iPhone!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Imola Ghost, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Imola Ghost macrumors 65816

2. pandariya macrumors newbie

Did you also get the "Your iPhone has been reserved. Your reservation number is xxxxxxxx. We have reserved your iPhone for you and will email you at xxx@xxx.com to come back and complete any additional steps required."?

3. richardsonrs macrumors regular

I got this also. Guess all is well just pay later. Prolly a way to keep traffic down

4. eff pc macrumors regular

I got this too...does that mean I saved my spot in line or does my deliver by date go from when I finish that BS?

5. FrankieG889D macrumors member

Got that same message.. just not comfortable knowing that i only have a reservation now...

6. megapopular macrumors 6502a

got my complete order email

but it's not logging me in... ugh!!

7. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I can't even get the iPhone page to load up now on the app.

8. Tronic macrumors 6502

Tronic

been stuck at checkout for 30 mins, just keep hitting checkout and nothing. Apple.com is stuck at eligibility check...

9. djuzi05 macrumors regular

Try att.com. I was stuck on eligibility on apple for 10 mins, but my order went through on att.com

10. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

att does not even show the 4gs on it's site.

11. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

12. Welshman2oo5 macrumors member

i used the mac store app as well and got pretty far. Put my password in and clicked the red place order button and it sat loading for a while and then timed out.

I have checked my bank account and i have the pending charge for the phone, and when i tried to do it again it said "Order already exists, Please cancel the other order before proceeding further". Do you guys think it went through even though i never made it to the "success, we will email you" screen?

13. lilnyc macrumors 6502a

lilnyc

Same here, but a lot of people are claiming they've been able to order the 4S through AT&T. I have no idea how.

14. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

bleh - trying on my phone, multiple browsers on my computer, etc - nothing, FAIL.

Thanks, Apple. I'm going to be one sleep @$$hole at work tomorrow...

15. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I used the pre order page and after it sat a bit the new phones showed up and I ordered.

16. 100Teraflops macrumors 6502a

100Teraflops

When you are logged into the list of phones, click Apple as the manufacturer and click pdas/smartphones and the 4s is available. At first I did not see the 4s either, then I searched as described. Hope this helps.

17. WizardHunt macrumors 68000

WizardHunt

Did you get yours ordered on AT&T?

18. 100Teraflops, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

100Teraflops macrumors 6502a

100Teraflops

No, not yet. I am pissed off that my texting plan is "not compatible" with the 4s! I will not utilize unlimited texting. But, the unlimited mobile to mobile is enticing.

EDIT: I ordered from Apple store and I retained my text plan!! :) In the end, it worked out alright. Off to bed!

19. pandariya macrumors newbie

I got that because I have to go to the store to pick it up, I guess. I later got an email from them;
    "Dear Mariya,
    Your iPhone has been reserved and your reservation number is: xxxxxxxx
    We will email you at this address (xxxx@yahoo.com) when it’s time to complete your order. At that time, you will return to the Apple Store to confirm pricing and plan selection.
    You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting buyiphone.apple.com/status"

20. Imola Ghost thread starter macrumors 65816

No, mine actually gave me a shipping date along with a confirmation number saying it would arrive in the 14th, no charge.

I can post up a photo of the email confirmation later on if anyone would like.