Usually when playing non-intensive games even for a few minutes, my iPhone 4S seems to overheat. Ditto on charging. Both the glass (more on the back but also the front panel) as well as the metal bezel around the side. On rebooting the phone cools down. powered off my iphone and after 10 minutes of sitting on carpet it got cooled. Does anyone else have this problem? I know on another thread someone posted a screen shot of a yellow warning triangle if the phone overheated too much but wondering if this is real.