Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GiannisG13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2012
I am looking for a portable speaker for my iphone 4s..I will spent maximum 187dollars (150 euros)..What do you suggest..?I dont want something really big..but i want really good sound..I will order it from the internet therefore i want to be sure for my choice

1st post..sorry if it's not too good

runtohell121

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2010
Good luck finding one then.. The only portable ones I know are Jawbone Jambox, Logitech Mini Boombox, and Monster iClarity.

GiannisG13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2012
I didnt mention something important i think..I want loud music..and i dont have problem if it has no bluetooth!But i would prefer it!

Ray-

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2012
I 2nd the Logitechs. Probably the best value/dollar in the portable speakers market right now.

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010

GiannisG13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2012
How do you know if all the speakers people have suggested won't fulfill your quest for ultimate bass?

Have you listened to the units?

Second, what portable speaker that costs less than $299 can offer all that loudness & bass?

Why not just get the Bose?

First of all want to thank you and everyone else who spent time for me..Moreover i will spent 150-170$therefore i need something really good..If you know that these things like jambox or logitech miniboombox have good bass i will buy one of them..But i didnt want to buy something without searching..Sorry if i am being too demanding but the times are difficult..And the money are not unlimited.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.