iPhone 4S Preorder Arrival Date

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by libertyranger10, Oct 6, 2011.

1. libertyranger10 macrumors member

Last year when I ordered my iPhone 4 on preorder day, I ended up receiving my phone a day before the official launch. Does anyone know, or think, that if you preorder the iPhone 4S that you will receive it on launch day (or maybe earlier)?

Just curious really to see what people think. My friend is going that morning (the 14th) to pick his iPhone up at the store. I plan on going with him just to hang out and have some fun (I'm off work that day). So basically I could preorder and have it shipped or just pick it up at the store when I go with my buddy.

2. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

3. libertyranger10 thread starter macrumors member

I sure hope so! Would be great to get it on the launch day, and even better to get it a day early!

I will be ordering two phones, one for me and one for my wife. She is upgrading from a 3G and will be very pleased. One more question: Will the Apple store allow you to buy two phones opening day? I remember it being their policy of two iPads so I wouldn't think it would be any different.

4. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

:D

I would think so - they aren't doing anything different, to my knowledge.

Good Luck!

5. meder87 macrumors regular

I plan on pre-ordering tonight but i'm feeling hesitant. I kind of want to not do it and just wait in line next week. I guess my concern is if I don't get my pre-order in early enough and I have to wait a week. I know its only a week but i've been waiting 7 months since I was eligible for my upgrade.

6. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

Who knows what stock levels are like?