Iphone 4s screen protector won't work with case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by shak3800, Dec 2, 2013.

1. shak3800 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone!

I'm a new a member here ;)

I have an iphone 4s and decided to protect it by using screen protector and case. I bought a cheap screen protector and Incipio NGP Case.

The problem is that First i install the screen protector which doesn't stick well in corners and when i put on the case the corners lift up and gets air which makes it really ugly.

I have tried 2 more screen protectors including the one that came with the case with no result. Now i'm thinking of ordering SGP Ultra Crystal to see if anything changes and even ordering a different case which won't apply that pressure like Incipio feather (but it doesn't protect thje front like a would).

Can anyone please recommend me what can i do? I ensure you i apply the screen protector perfectly, i even gave the screen protector to a friend of mine who applied a lot of screen protectors where he works but it just doesn't stick well on 2 corners. The one is hited slightly so that is justified . But with the case installed almost all corners lift up.

Thanks for your help

shak

2. takeshi74 macrumors 601

You just have to try out the options to find what works for you. If a screen protector doesn't stick at the edges then you'll have problems. It's entirely possible that the case will exacerbate the problem regardless of the screen protector used but until you verify with a good screen protector there's no telling.

3. shak3800, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013

shak3800 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the response.

I will do as you suggest. I've ordered SGP Ultra Crystal which is considered to be a good screen protector (power support was a bit expensive) and if SGP doesn't work as well with my Incipio Case NGP I may just buy a casemate barely there that won't apply that pressure. If none of this works I guess I won't be using a screen protector. I really believed that the procedure of protecting your phone would be simplier. I mean even the cheap screen protectors should stick fine even with the case on, but would be of low quality (like rainbows that are to be expected) but clearly this is not the case.

Maybe i just try a different method like the Hinge Method? Any other suggestions that i may doing wrong?