Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

USMCWifey07

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2011
yes people this is america and like it or not, The english were NOT the first people here! lets hit the history books and see the real and harsh truth that caucasians cannot handle!!! This is a diverse society and IF you don't like it then please keep it to yourself because it will not change. EPIC Fail from all of you who claim to be AMERICAN!!! united we stand.

Ignorant people are the reason why our country is failing to prosper as a united nation.

ron808

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2011
West Coast, USA
Doncha worry a patch would be here soon to make your life less whiny and irritable.

This is a classic case of ignorance masked by a "just kidding" phrase.

Spare us, please.

estockme

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2011
Spanish integration should be the first priority of Siri's US team. I understand the reasons that English would come first because of the complexity of building software like this, but the syntax of spanish is actually much simpler, as is pronunciation.

And furthermore without getting into race, ethnicity or the history of words like "Cupertino" the fact that I won't be able to use siri to interact my latin@ friends means something for the device's overall appeal and usability. Then you have the market for spanish-speakers in the united states, as well as english speakers with spanish accents... :)

Justim

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2011
Goot thought, but that doesn't seem to be working. Asked to text wife, asks who wife is and I tell it. 10 minutes later, I ask to text wife again and again it asks who my wife is....

Disappointing

You have to ask her to remember, I think. Whatever you say, you'll know she will remember when you have a note on your own contact.

9d81d588.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.