iphone 4s snap on...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by guccigucci88, Mar 4, 2012.

1. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Is there a snap on that has cover for the top of the phone or bottom or both?

Something like this:

[​IMG]

2. Black Dawg Down macrumors member

Switcheasy Nude has a detachable bottom portion and the top is covered as well.

Shame they are such scracthaholic.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

That would no longer make it a snap on case if it covered the top I believe.

4. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

There's actually one that does cover top, the pinlo slice 3 and its a snap on but that's too thin for my liking and I prefer solid color case. I'm looking for one more that's covered on the bottom like in the picture where it covers just the speaker and mic.

Are you talking about the charging port dust cover piece? I'm actually looking for something part of the case with a similar design to the picture I posted. (The white one to be specific)

I would get that case up there except I don't think it's going to get funded on kickstarter. :(

5. Black Dawg Down macrumors member

It covers the charging port and the speakers as well.

Attached Files:

6. Prospekt macrumors regular

Incipio just released a case called the le deux that has a backplate and thin bumper that go together (and go over the top and bottom) that makes it thin like a snap case. Not exactly what you're looking for though. And I haven't seen any reviews on it.

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

That case looks pretty nice.