Iphone 4S Sprint Pre-order delivery expectation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Miao Ying, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Miao Ying macrumors member

I'm sitting, just about to pull the trigger on pre-ordering an iPhone4S through my carrier Sprint when something instantly jumped at me in concern for the order..

".. delivered within 3-8 business days."

Um.. I want it on the 14th. Has anyone here pre-ordered through Sprint have any verification that it will arrive by 14th or 15th at the most? I noticed when I was dicking around with the plain iPhone4 pre-order they had an statement assuring something like "we know you'd like to get your hands on your iPhone and will have it to you by the 14th or 15".. which I was expecting to be the same regarding the 4S, but so far the checkout doesn't give me a figure on estimated delivery at all. Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks to all in advance!

2. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

Well, Once they hand it over to the shipper Its out of their control.

Im 99% sure you'll get it by the 14th.

3. Miao Ying thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I would have went through this with Apple but their system swears my account type doesn't seem to play nice in their system and shoos me off to go play with my carrier's customer service.. which when you try to use at the moment gives me a disgruntled beeping noise ^_^;;

Anyhow if anyone again has pre-ordered through the Sprint carrier site, I'd appreciate some feedback, thank you!

4. DarkFlame macrumors regular

I was able to order a white iphone last night (early morning). Everything after that has been a nightmare.

I am a brand new customer to sprint.

After ordering, I got NO confirmation email and the userid and password I set up is not being recognized by sprint's database. It says I don't exist on their system...BUT:

I have a pending charge from them on my credit card!

I have tried calling this morning but they are swamped, and nobody can answer any of my questions. Such a disaster. If they have the gaul to charge me, they better have the phone for me a week from today.

Anyone have any similar experiences. I'm going to demand my activation fee be waived.

5. Slowlo macrumors newbie

Straight from the Sprint confirmation e-mail:

6. TonyBaloney macrumors regular

I preordered mine a couple of hours ago without issue. Unfortunately I can't check the status of it because the MySprint site is dead

7. sasiki macrumors newbie

Preordered mine last Friday. I got the tracking number Sunday night. I've checked every 5 minutes since then. It was finally updated this morning and I should receive tomorrow. It's shipping 2 day air but says delivery tomorrow.