iPhone 4s Stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MikeM87, Oct 16, 2011.

1. MikeM87 macrumors 6502

MikeM87

Hey Guys,

Bad times i wasnt planning on purchasing an iPhone 4s but my iPhone 4 just broke which is out of warranty and am devastated. I also have a Blackberry torch which is broken so am selling both and putting the money towards a white 4s.

Although am doing this i just wondered what stock levels was like? Am i likely to be able to walk into Apple and pick one up at the end of the week in the UK?

Thanks for any input - even if you do laugh :p

2. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

probably depends on the area. many in the US are having no problems walking into the store getting one. call some local areas of yours.

3. MikeM87 thread starter macrumors 6502

MikeM87

4. MikeM87 thread starter macrumors 6502

MikeM87

5. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Here in the US, my local apple store has a dedicated phone op who got this call over and over yesterday: "Do you still have 4s's in stock?" The answer was yes and they had many models in stock. I picked one up and so did a lot of people. So....just give your local store a call and try the same thing. Can't hurt.

6. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

I just walked into the Apple Store UTC San Diego at about 8:30pm on Launch Day and purchased a 16GB White AT&T iPhone 4S...I was shocked they had them...I was there for something else and just jokingly said I wanted to buy two iPhone 4S's...much to my surprise, the guy said "sure, what color and what carrier?"
    :eek:

7. MikeM87 thread starter macrumors 6502

MikeM87

wow maybe its just the UK that seems short on stock ha. Thanks guys hope your finding they work well am devastated about my ip4 breaking :'(

8. sgrrsh26 macrumors 6502

NY LI here, just walked into apple store after calling ahead. there was a line but I nabbed a 32g att black. sprint's selling fast and whites are pretty much gone. 64gs are plenty