iPhone iPhone 4s stuck is safe mode

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Ke1ington, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

Springboard crashed out of nowhere. Reset a few times and got back to normal. Crashed again a few minutes later and now I can't get out.

I've uninstalled every tweak and reinstalled cydia and nothing is doing the trick. The weird thing is a few of the tweaks that I reinstalled are still showing while in safe mode which is something I've never seen before.

Anybody have any suggestions for what I can try? Thanks.

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Since you're in Safe Mode you can still access Cydia.

Search for iCleaner Pro, download and install (it will still work in Safe Mode). Use iCleaner's clean function to clean up (just be careful on what you tell it to clean). Respring. Reboot.

If that does not work, then use iCleaner in Safe Mode to disable all your tweaks. Respring. Add back a few (using iCleaner's toggles) at a time until you crash to Safe Mode again. Disable the one's you just enabled and then enable a few less. Keep going until you narrow down the tweak that is causing your problem.

3. Ke1ington thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

No luck. I've tried uninstalling every tweak and used the cleaner and it still can't get past the boot screen without crashing.

Looks like a restore is in the plan for the night. Thanks for your help.