iPhone 4s stylus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JMies419, Mar 4, 2012.

1. JMies419 macrumors 6502

I am hooked on the new iOS game, Draw Something. Although using my finger on the touch screen works okay when drawing pictures, I want to be more precise. I was wondering if there is a stylus out there that would work good for drawing on the iPhone screen. Most of the stylus I have seen have kind of a big bulky tip on them. Is there a good thin tip stylus out there that will work with the iPhone 4s? Also, would a Power Support Crystal screen protector affect the use of a stylus?

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I'm using one of those nub stylus like you mention and it draws perfectly fine..not sure if there are any pen stylus out there

It also works fine over sgp crystal sp so power support will work the same im sure

I would just get any kind of stylus, stop searching ;)

3. JMies419 thread starter macrumors 6502

I wish my sons Nintendo DS pen would work, lol. I will probably end up just ordering a cheapo one from amazon just for the game.

4. k3roro macrumors 6502

Hmm, very interesting. I used to play this drawing thing called we Doodle, which is pretty much the same thing, but on an iPAd, so never really noticed.

5. motorazr macrumors 6502

motorazr

The Frozen Waste...wait. Duluth, Minnesota.
  6. billycuth macrumors 6502a

I bought the zoogue pen for $4.99 shipping... Works well.

www.zoogue.com

The stylus has to be capacitive because the iphone 4 uses a capacitive touch screen. Just any old stylus won't work.

7. dthree36 macrumors regular

I am going to give this pen a try... not that I like stylus response but for the price of shipping... you can't beat it. They are giving 50,000 of these for the price of shipping.