Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JMies419

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
I am hooked on the new iOS game, Draw Something. Although using my finger on the touch screen works okay when drawing pictures, I want to be more precise. I was wondering if there is a stylus out there that would work good for drawing on the iPhone screen. Most of the stylus I have seen have kind of a big bulky tip on them. Is there a good thin tip stylus out there that will work with the iPhone 4s? Also, would a Power Support Crystal screen protector affect the use of a stylus?

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I'm using one of those nub stylus like you mention and it draws perfectly fine..not sure if there are any pen stylus out there

It also works fine over sgp crystal sp so power support will work the same im sure

I would just get any kind of stylus, stop searching ;)

JMies419

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
I'm using one of those nub stylus like you mention and it draws perfectly fine..not sure if there are any pen stylus out there

It also works fine over sgp crystal sp so power support will work the same im sure

I would just get any kind of stylus, stop searching ;)

I wish my sons Nintendo DS pen would work, lol. I will probably end up just ordering a cheapo one from amazon just for the game.

k3roro

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2010
Hmm, very interesting. I used to play this drawing thing called we Doodle, which is pretty much the same thing, but on an iPAd, so never really noticed.

billycuth

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2010
I bought the zoogue pen for $4.99 shipping... Works well.

http://www.zoogue.com

The stylus has to be capacitive because the iphone 4 uses a capacitive touch screen. Just any old stylus won't work.

dthree36

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
I am going to give this pen a try... not that I like stylus response but for the price of shipping... you can't beat it. They are giving 50,000 of these for the price of shipping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.