iPhone iPhone 4S Telus Unlock?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AppleBanana, Apr 29, 2013.

1. AppleBanana, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013

AppleBanana macrumors newbie

Hi! I just received an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.0.1 and Modem Firmware 3.0.04
    I received this old phone from relatives who visited us from Canada. Since I'm from the Philippines, the only way to unlock the phone without contacting Telus is the IMEI Unlock. (The carrier shown in Settings-General-About is the carrier it is LOCKED to, right?) I stumbled upon a site that offered an unlock for around 60 pounds, but after looking for feedback for the website, I decided it's not a reliable one. I'm willing to pay through credit card to unlock my phone so I'll be able to use it here in my country, but the only problem is that I don't know which sites can give me a legit and proper IMEI unlock. So I decided the best way to know how to unlock my phone would be to go here so can you guys give me some tips? Thanks in advance!

2. AppleBanana thread starter macrumors newbie

oops sorry. didn't notice there was already a thread for these. Moving them now.. I guess a mod can delete this now.

3. justinjj507 macrumors newbie

So you would like to unlock the iphone so you can use it on telus right?

4. AppleBanana thread starter macrumors newbie

No, I would like to unlock it so I'll be able to use it with other carriers. It is currently locked to Telus. Mistake there, sorry. It's actually LOCKED on Telus and I would like to unlock it in order to use the carriers here in my country. Thanks! :)

5. justinjj507 macrumors newbie

Ahh okay, if interested i might be able to unlock it for you :)

6. ellardchua macrumors newbie

Hi AppleBanana!

I can help you. Please DM me.