Iphone 4S vs. Nexus Prime

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LouisLivesLife, Oct 4, 2011.

?

iPhone 4S vs. Nexus Prime

Poll closed Oct 11, 2011.
  1. iPhone 4S

34.4%
  2. Nexus Prime

65.6%
  1. LouisLivesLife macrumors regular

LouisLivesLife

I'm an 18 year old guy, I still go to school and work very hard for every penny. I'm currently breaking my head over what phone to buy :)
    Which phone would you go for?

2. haticK macrumors 6502a

haticK

I was wondering this too but we won't know anything more about the Nexus Prime until October 11...which sucks because then the 4S will be sold out. Also don't forget the Prime won't be out until November (if that matters for you at all). I currently have a Droid X and am really sick of Android but a 4.65" screen sounds interesting. I've even used newer Android phones like the Droid Charge and the touchscreens are still not as good as the iPhone's.

3. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

I'm in exactly the same position.

I think I'll get the 4S though. I just love the design and the value probably won't drop as quickly as the Nexus Prime.

4. Nachoconqueso macrumors regular

So does the actual phone matter and is your phone choice really based upon how much you can sell it for? You can get a Prime soon and it'll probably have more features then the iPhone 5 and who knows when that will actually come, 12 months? 15? By the time you're ready for a Prime upgrade you'll be looking forward to new features while people with the 4s will be clamouring about how awesome it will be to have LTE in their new phone. And they'll say their LTE is the best...why? I don't know, maybe it's because Apple is bs.

5. jca24 macrumors 6502a

jca24

6. JoJoCal19 macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19