iPhone 4s: Where do I purchase for use in Germany (no contract/unlocked?)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikethewxguy, Oct 13, 2011.

1. mikethewxguy macrumors member

Greetings....

Would like to know where I can purchase the iPhone 4s in GERMANY (or online that will work in Germany). I do not want to have a contract...I just want to buy/pay for pre-paid minutes. I want to buy 2 iPhones (one for me and 1 for the wifey). I currently have a 3Gs on contract with T-Mobile (TKS) but that contract is not up until March 2012. Once it is over I am DONE with that company ;)

Will I need to purchase unlockeded iPhone 4s'?

Thanks for any guidance and help...sorry, I am very clueless when it comes to unlocked/no contract iPhones.....

2. ste1164 macrumors 6502a

ste1164

Taking a guess here but does apple sell unlocked iPhones in Germany? If so id buy one of them.

3. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

So i gather you live in Germany? Since the phone is a world phone you can potentially buy it from anywhere and use it with no problems in Germany. If you're using Euro's to make the purchase an EU country would be the best place to buy one since the pound for example would have you paying more because of the exchange rate.

Research local taxes and fees and places that have the 4s in stock and cross that with shipping fees etc.

Hope that helps :)