Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhone 4S which carrier you went with?

• ATT

Votes: 87 55.4%
  • Verizon

Votes: 37 23.6%
  • Sprint

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Unlocked

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters

Shanpdx

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Blazer town!
please vote guys, apple would not give the break of carrier share

we can do a guesstimate :D

guess, ATT will win out easily with HSPA+

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
I went with Sprint (joined my parents). I will most likely be switching back to AT&T on Wednesday when my local store gets more iPhones in.

gwhitta

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2009
I went with Verizon. With my 4, AT&T was a nightmare of dropped calls and spotty coverage, although I don't know how much that might have been fixed by the new antenna design. Verizon's 3G data is slower in speed tests but what I care about is real-world performance and the Verizon phone pulls up web pages just as fast as my old AT&T 4 did. It's slower with downloads (apps, music etc) but I rarely do that on 3G anyway and streaming music works just fine.

wx4olf

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
AT&T. If an LTE iPhone comes out this time next year then I may consider hopping over to Verizon since they have pretty good service in this area as well.

autigerMark

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2011
Daphne, AL
ATT

Grandfathered voice plan = $29.99/month
Grandfathered texting plan = $5/month
2GB data plan = $25/month

Total bill = $59.99/month (before taxes and fees)

Not a bad bill compared to most iphone users. This is the ONLY reason I decided to stick with ATT.

mds

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2006
I'm on Sprint and have been for years. ATT is terrible in the hilly terrain of Southern California and Sprint has always worked great here. Download speeds are fine and voice coverage is flawless. I also get 25% off my bill, so it is waaaay cheaper than other carriers for me.

MastahRiz

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2010
So is this poll for people who bought new phones with new providers? If you're including people who upgraded then it becomes a totally different measurement.

Shanpdx

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Blazer town!
So is this poll for people who bought new phones with new providers? If you're including people who upgraded then it becomes a totally different measurement.

this is specific for iPhone 4S

how do I add/edit c-sprie to the poll?

looked like from the news, we hit the right 56% :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.